Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sweaters

Here are coupla sweaters I made in the last month or so.
This one was inspired by the one Kira Knightley wore in "Love, Actually."



I changed the design a bit by skipping the ribbing at bottom.  My cable band came out a bit narrower too (not planned)  but  I like it.  It was knitted with Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere, perfect yarn for pure luxury.






Then there was "Quack, Quack."
This was knitted with Elann Peruvian Sierra Aran.  Absolutely lovely color, too bad my camara cannot capture the depth of it.   I had this idea of an asymmetrical collar jacket for a while and I finally got to it.  The body was knitted top-down, the the collar was picked up stitches worked in short-row.  It came out pretty close to what I had planned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment